New York Residential Rates
Guaranteed Savings Plan – Electric and Gas
Discover the great rates and outstanding value you can only get with Ambit.
(you will be redirected to the Ambit corporate site)
- Rate 1% Savings Guarantee
- Monthly Charge* $0
- Early Termination Fee $0
What is my rate?
Ambit Energy guarantees that, if you remain a customer of Ambit’s Guaranteed Savings Plan for 12 consecutive months, you will save 1% annually versus the price you would pay if you were a full-service customer of the utility for the same period. See New York Terms of Service for more details.
Ambit Energy Customers receive their transmission and distribution services from these New York power transmission and distribution companies:
- Con Edison supplies electricity and gas to areas of New York City and Westchester County
- The National Grid provides electricity and gas to areas of upstate New York
- Keyspan Gas provides gas to areas of Long Island, Metro and Upstate
- NYSEG provides electricity and gas to parts of upstate and most of southern New York
- RGE provides electricity and gas to portions of upstate New York
- Orange & Rockland brings electricity and gas to the northwestern suburbs of New York City
- Central Hudson Gas & Electric supplies electricity and gas to the Mid-Hudson River Valley area
- National Fuel Gas provides gas for western New York