Pennsylvania Residential Electric and Gas Rates
Compare Available Plans
Ambit Energy Customers in Pennsylvania receive their service from these transmission and distribution companies:
- Metropolitan Edison – better known these days as Met-Ed – provides electric service to those in the southern and south eastern areas of Pennsylvania
- Penelec (Pennsylvania Electric Company) provides electric service for northern and central Pennsylvania, which includes portions of Montgomery, Chester, Bucks and Delaware Counties
- Penn Power energizes Customers along the west central Pennsylvania/Ohio border in parts of Crawford, Mercer, Lawrence, Beaver and Butler Counties
- West Penn Power provides electricity to counties across the southwestern, north central and southern border of Pennsylvania
- PECO, the largest utility and electric company in Pennsylvania, provides electricity and gas to the southeastern part of the state (Check the 2020 PECO Price to Compare)
- PPL, formerly Pennsylvania Power and Light, delivers electricity to 29 counties in central and eastern Pennsylvania
- Duquesne Light provides electricity for southwestern Pennsylvania
- Columbia Gas provides gas to Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania
- National Fuel delivers gas to Northwestern Pennsylvania, including the cities of Erie and Sharon
- Peoples Natural Gas supplies gas to Southwestern Pennsylvania
- UGI Gas provides natural gas to 10 counties across eastern Pennsylvania.
- UGI Electric powers parts of northeastern Pennsylvania.
- UGI Central Penn provides natural gas to key markets through the middle of the state.
- UGI Penn Natural Gas serves more than 155,000 residential and commercial Customers.
Ambit Energy guarantees 3% savings on the PPL Price to Compare Standard Offer